The demand for Visitor self-registration is two-fold, streamline the sign-in process using less resources and allow for less interaction due to health-related concerns, all while maintaining or improving the visitor experience.
Join STOPware as we review how easy it is to setup a kiosk workflow in PassagePoint to meet the registration requirements for K-12 schools, hospitals, multi-tenant buildings and corporations everywhere! We will explore the following:
- Supporting multiple workflows based on visitor type
- Options for contactless visitor registration
- How to set up COVID health screening questions
- Collecting contact tracing information
- How to support multiple languages
- How to capture an NDA signature at sign-in
- How to show a safety video during sign-in
- Capturing live visitor photos
- And more!
In addition to seeing a demo of PassagePoint kiosk software, we will also review various kiosk styles and designs including:
- Free standing
- and more!