The Visitor Management Solution with Total Control
Managing corporate lobbies is more challenging than ever. Security needs have increased, along with demands by image-conscious management for faster visitor registration and more professional-looking badging systems. At the same time, visitor tracking and reporting are compromised by a lack of true real-time system integration. PassagePoint™ from STOPware, the company that pioneered visitor management systems in 1997, has simplified all of this. PassagePoint’s comprehensive functionality, optional hardware, and selection of supplies have made it the preferred solution for thousands of companies worldwide, including many of the Fortune 500.
Comprehensive Lobby Security Solution
- Print badges in advance or upon arrival in seconds, with just one click
- Network buildings, corporate campuses, and multiple sites
- Scan driver licenses, business cards, and passports to speed entry
- Integrate with access control systems*
- Link to existing directories and databases, including SQL and Oracle**
- Pre-register individuals and groups using a web browser*
- Integrate Non-Disclosure Agreements, Safety Agreements, and Export Control Requirements
- Design unique badges for visitors, contractors, temps, or other categories
- Add security using self-expiring badges
- Use Look-Out/Watch lists to alert reception of VIP’s or unwanted visitors
- Automatic downloads of government Look-Out/Watch lists
- Capture photos and signatures to print on badges
- Issue parking garage or gate passes
PassagePoint: Proven Solution That’s Scalable
Helping companies embrace paperless environments is the goal of Adobe Systems, the world’s second largest software company. But when Adobe itself needed to install a paperless visitor badging system, they turned to STOPware, and its industry-leading visitor management system, PassagePoint. “My main concerns were ease of use, security, and cost”, said Mark Domnauer, Security Operations Manager for Adobe. “PassagePoint proved to be the best solution we tested. They had everything up and running in three or four hours.” Adobe eventually extended PassagePoint to garages, enabling guards to pre-register guests and making lobby registration that much easier. “If they’re pre-registered, we just click a few times and they’re in,” adds Mark. “No other system or company offers this capability, let alone the service.
Optional Upgrades and Add-Ons
- Access Control Integration License: Integrated interface that allows real-time activation/de-activation of badges and the ability to designate access by date,
time, and area.
- Photo Capture License: Capture, store, and print visitor photos on badges to increase security and protect against unauthorized use.
- Directory Link Integration License: Links to any ODBC or LDAP directory system. Every time a visitor registers, the system automatically verifies information against the directory to make sure that access levels are authorized and current.
- Web Pre-Registration Module: Advanced system for pre-registration management of visitors or groups via a web browser. User can modify and update registration information as needed, specify recurring visits, access levels, and provide special instructions for receptionists.
Total Control from STOPware
With PassagePoint, companies of all sizes can enjoy unprecedented lobby security. No other product gives you such total control in verifying, screening, and badging visitors—and with such ease, speed and scalability.