Take Total Control of your Visitor Management Process to Ensure the Safety and Security of Patients and Staff
Protect your hospital against security threats while maintaining an open and inviting environment with PassagePoint HL7, the most scalable healthcare visitor management solution available. PassagePoint HL7 is an easy-to-use, on-premise Healthcare Visitor Management System that manages the security and safety of your patients, staff, and visitors. The system uses an HL7 Listener to receive real-time ADT (Admission/Discharge/Transfer) messages from the Hospital’s Patient information system to access patient location, restrictions, and outpatient appointments, to seamlessly manage visitors.
- Provides a seamless and efficient platform that links patients to visitors for advanced visitor registration and directs visitors to the correct room.
- Run real-time searches against external watch lists (sex offender registry, federal, state, and local records) and internal watch lists.
- Add specific instructions and automated notification to flag banned visitors and patient restrictions.
- Maintain watch lists for restricted visitors, automatically track the number of visitors for a patient, and keep real-time statistics for the number of visitors on premises.
- Create multiple workflows to manage vendors and contractors so you know who is always on premises.
- Web Pre-registration allows unlimited staff and Patients to pre-register visitors prior to visit.
- Print custom badges based on visitor category, destination in the facility, or duration in the facility.
- Ensure your facility conforms to HIPAA privacy laws during patient look-ups from the front desk or via a self-service kiosk.
- Convenient self-serve kiosks available to streamline the visitor registration process.
- Web-based pre-registration allows staff and patients to pre-register visitors. Plus, mobile solutions available for Hospital Ambassador and Roaming Navigator sign-in options.
- Populate outpatient appointments in the system for easy check in.