Does your Visitor Management System have the security controls necessary to meet the new challenges and demands required to ensure the safety and security of visitors, patients and staff?
Once a simple tracking and badging tool, visitor management systems have evolved to not only add an extra layer of security, but today’s systems are now a complete security solution. Integration with critical systems such as HL7 Patient Information Systems provide interoperability and allow for advanced functionality to meet hospitals unique security requirements.
In this webinar we will explore how to:
- control visitor limits to patient rooms
- track real-time patient location
- communicate patient restrictions
- help prevent violence in the workplace
- limit visitor access to specific areas
- report metrics for staffing enforce unique policies
- manage outpatients, not just visitors
- adhere to new covid-related requirements
- control visitor traffic
Join STOPware Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 2pm ET / 11am PT for this informative webinar to explore these 10 most critical components every hospital should consider essential for their visitor management security solution.
Webcast Access: All registrants will have access to the live event and on-demand recording of the presentation. If registrants want to watch the presentation again or have a scheduling conflict, they can register and access the on-demand version of this webcast, which will be available the following day.