The PassagePoint Vaccination Module assists organizations with compliance to government mandates for proof of vaccination or COVID-19 testing requirements for visitors. Many orders now require that organizations must either verify visitors are fully vaccinated, or verify documentation of a negative SARS-CoV-2 test for unvaccinated or incompletely vaccinated visitors.
Collecting, recording, and maintaining proof of vaccinations or a negative COVID-19 test can be a time consuming and tedious process, that puts extra burden on administrators, security officers and front- desk personnel. The PassagePoint Vaccination Module offers these advantages:
Facilitate Record Collection
- The intuitive module interface makes it easy for front-desk personnel to capture an image of the vaccination record or a negative COVID test report.
- Stores vaccination dates and vaccine manufacturer or the date of a negative COVID-19 test.
- Produces a vaccination report that displays the details for all signed-in visitors who have submitted their vaccination record or negative test report.
Track and Audit Records
- Tracks the expiration date of negative COVID-19 test and prompts front-desk personnel for a new test report from the visitor when expired.
- Improves the visitor experience by storing and tracking records so vaccinated/tested can bypass the requirement once validated.
- Provides an audit trail to easily display proof of compliance to COVID-19 mitigation mandates or guidelines.
Ease the Burden
- Offers easy record gathering and storage to help front-desk personnel quickly process visitors while complying with facility standards.
- Gives managers and administrators the confidence that the facility is in compliance with COVID-19 government mandates and guidelines.
Capturing COVID-19 vaccination records or negative test results can put an undue burden on administrators and front-desk personnel, but employing a visitor management system with a vaccination capture function facilitates the capture, storage, and retrieval of COVID-19 vaccination or test records for visitors.