The Visitor Management Solution with Total Control
Ever increasing security requirements make visitor management more challenging than ever, especially for government agencies and defense contractors. Visitors must be carefully verified, screened, and badged while security maintains a steady flow of visitor traffic. Now, these challenges can be managed in one-easy-to-use solution: PassagePoint™ from STOPware, the company that pioneered visitor management systems in 1997. Its comprehensive functionality, automatic downloads of government watch lists, optional hardware, and selection of supplies have made it the preferred solution for government agencies and contractors around the world.
Comprehensive Lobby Security Solution
- Print badges in advance or upon arrival in seconds, with just one click
- Enable employees to pre-register visitors and groups using a web browser*
- Track citizenship/non-resident information and create audit trails of visitors
- Use optional two-tier web pre-registration to notify security about upcoming visitors, including VIP’s*
- Automatic downloads of government Look-Out/Watch lists
- Integrate Non-Disclosure Agreements, Safety Agreements, & Export Control Reqs
- Provide multiple authorization levels that allows Security to approve/reject visitor requests prior to arrival
- Capture data from driver licenses, ID or business cards, and passports to speed entry
- Integrate with access control systems and electronic turnstiles*
- Add security using self-expiring badges
- Use Look-Out/Watch lists to alert reception of VIP’s or unwanted visitors
- Design unique badges for visitors, contractors, temps, or other categories
- Capture photos and signatures to print on badges
- Issue parking garage or gate passes
PassagePoint: Proven Solution That’s Scalable
Few organizations have greater security needs than government agencies and defense contractors. “With all the changes in the world, it’s vital for my clients to integrate their physical and technical security,” says, Paul Lengi, formerly of the CIA and now a security consultant to various government agencies and defense contractors. “With PassagePoint’s real-time reporting capability, it’s easy to get
up-to-date information on who’s visiting, where they are going, and even their country of origin. This is especially important for contractors who are required to maintain security solutions that mirror those of their government clients.” Paul’s clients especially like the comprehensiveness of PassagePoint and its ability to centrally manage locations thousands of miles apart. They also value standard features like automatic downloads of government watch lists, the ability to print self-expiring badges, and the option to implement multiple authorization levels.
Total Control from STOPware
With PassagePoint, government agencies and defense contractors can enjoy unprecedented lobby security. No other product gives you such total control in verifying, screening, and badging visitors—and with such ease, speed and scalability.
Case Study - Sydney Australia Ports
Learn how the Sydney Australia Ports used PassagePoint to enforce Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC) accreditation requirements, track all contractors on-site, and efficiently identify unauthorized individuals.