STOPware, Inc., based in Pleasanton which is part of Northern California's tri-valley, is a software company specializing in visitor management security software. Since 1997, STOPware has pioneered the visitor security software marketplace with its flagship product, PassagePoint. STOPware markets PassagePoint to a wide range of customers, security dealers, integrators and consultants. Combining vast experience in visitor requirements, security, customer service, management requirements, IT standards and user experience, STOPware has set the standard with PassagePoint. In addition to world-class software, STOPware provides hardware, badge supplies, installation and training services, technical support and custom engineered products and services.
STOPware, Inc. is a small privately-held company that prioritizes teamwork on a day to day basis. STOPware promotes from within which allows for quick growth within the company. STOPware’s team approach allows employees to learn different skills and explore various aspects of the business. Employee retention is very important to STOPware with more than fifty percent of the employees having greater than 15 years of service with the company. STOPware’s driving value is to remain customer-driven with our main focus on product development and customer service.
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (SDR)
STOPware currently has a great entry-level opportunity for a Sales Development Representative to join our motivated Enterprise Sales team. This is a fully remote position with immense advancement opportunities with the industry leading solution provider of Visitor Management Software. As an SDR, you'll be responsible for creating interest and developing conversations with contacts at enterprise sites in multiple industries such as healthcare, education, government, commercial buildings and Fortune 500 companies. Your goal is to create a great customer experience by being an expert and consulting with prospective customers to identify their needs and pain points.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to enterprise sales team members
- Responsible for managing incoming phone calls to the sales line and queries from prospects via email
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts using ZoomInfo
- Responsible for tracking and reporting new sales activity for meeting performance targets
- Responsible for providing introductory product presentations
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Create quotes with CRM based off workflow requirements for prospects and current customers
- Set appointments for enterprise sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales & marketing activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Creating strategic marketing campaigns and email content within ZoomInfo Engage
- Management level presentation skills required
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM applications preferred
- Experience with ZoomInfo preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
Salary & commission structure is based on level of experience and geographic location. Benefits Include: Health & Dental Insurance, PTO, 401k, Profit Sharing
Qualified and interested? Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.