Stopware, inc. is always seeking talented people to join our team. If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume and position of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Support Technician
As a Technical Support Technician, you will deliver world class customer service and software technical support to our customers with each interaction.
· Providing technical assistance by troubleshooting customer support issues via phone/email and accurately documenting status
· Resolving basic common user problems in real time, including software functionality problems and questions
· Escalating top priority, production-critical issues to the appropriate technical staff
· Streamlining and improving current procedures and assisting in documentation and training
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to provide outstanding customer service
· Other duties as requested
Successful candidates for the Technical Support Technician role are able to understand an articulate technical concepts and deriving viable solutions in a limited amount of time. Someone who works well in a high pressure, fast paced environment with the ability to deal with complex and challenging client issues would be a good fit for this role.
· Associates Degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
· 1 - 3 years’ experience in a customer service or help desk role
· Proficient with computers, navigating in a windows based environment; Microsoft office
· Troubleshooting knowledge on all currently supported Windows operating systems
· Solid understanding of networking including TCP, DHCP, Routers, Switches, etc.
· Experience with salesforce.com or similar CRM database, preferred
Additional Skills Preferred but not required:
· Apache Tomcat, IIS
· LDAP, ODBC, SMTP
· MS SQL server, PostgreSQL, Oracle
To Apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.